Monday, March 28, 2011

The Beginning...

So...here I am, with a brand new blog, a blank page, and no idea what to write.  The last time I did any sort of blogging, it was Christmas, 2001, on a rather embarrassing LiveJournal account.  Well...here's to a new start.

I've long thought about writing a journal of some sort, and honestly, I'm not sure what's held me back.  There are so many things I'd like to process out, and so many ideas that I want to write about; hopefully this will be a productive space for me.  As a career-changer to the world of writing, I've got to write, right?  A man I respect and to whom I am very grateful reminded me of that not too long ago, and it's time to follow that advice.

I plan on using this space for a variety of work, largely consisting of stories about interesting people I've known, as well as some deeper and more meaningful work, with a fair bit of silliness.  This is all very new to me, and I've got a lot of work ahead of me.  I hope you'll stick around to see where the road goes.  If you like what you see, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment